Almost all shooters say they hate politics, but the sad reality is that politics affect gun access and availability more than we want to admit. Despite most shooters’ expressed dislike of these topics, political stories in The Shooter’s Log are some of our most-read items, including these top-10 posts that clearly show that battles over gun ownership never seem to go away.
- Will The 1994 Assault Weapons Ban be Reinstated?
- Can Feinstein’s 2013 Assault Weapon Ban Pass Government Standards?
- A Second Assault Weapons Ban, More Controlling than the First
- Jesse Jackson: AR-15s are ‘for Domestic, Homegrown Terrorism’
- Epic Fail: U.N. Arms Trade Treaty Fizzles Out
- Panic Buy 2012: Separating Fact from Fiction
- Gun Companies Under Fire: What’s Their Next Move?
- How to Beat the Gun Ban!
- Don’t Get Swept up in O(mob)amaMentality: Surviving the Romney Riots
- Are You Buying Guns? Tell Us Why
The mission of Cheaper Than Dirt!’s blog, “The Shooter’s Log,” is to provide information—not opinions—to our customers and the shooting community. We want you, our readers, to be able to make informed decisions. The information provided here does not represent the views of Cheaper Than Dirt!